Baby suffering from high fever, vomitting, elevated levels of lymphocytes, low polymorphs. What does this mean?

hi, my son(13 months old) has v high fever past 4 days, in the ranges of 103-104 n above. Alternate therapy of dexibuprofen n paracetamol ( rectal suppositories) as he throws up if given orally only brings the fever down to 100-102 for a short while. blood work revealed he has high lymphocytes 67% normal values(20-40) n v low polymorphs 26% normal values ( 50-70 %) plz help me. atleast explain what does it mean.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012