Baby suffering from fever, vomitting, on paracetamol. Solution?

Hi Dr. My Daughter is about 18 months now. she is suffering from fever since 3 days and Flu also. I shown to the General Physician. He gave some Paracetamol suspension, for flu some medicine with Prednislone. and for cough also may be Benadryl . But she is vomiting everything. She dont want to take any medicine and even any food also. only gud thing is that she is taking breast feeding but that also gets vomitted when we try to feed any thing else.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012