Baby suffering from cough, cold, runny nose, hoarse voice, crying, unsettled. Solution?

Hi my daughter is 8 months old. She has had a cough for about a week that hasn t bothered her, yesterday she developed a cold but slept not to bad this morning her nose is really runny and has a horse voice. She has just woke up crying and can t seem to settle her this is very unusual as even with a cold 4 months ago she was fine and could settle her very easy
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that your daughter is suffering from respiratory tract infection.
She requires treatment by oral antibiotics and mucolytic drugs.

Hence I advice you to consult pediatrician for treatment as per his advice.

Thank you