Baby suffering from cold

My 8 month old son has been with a cold for like the past couple weeks My 8 month old son has been with a cold for like the past couple weeks i fiqured nothinq it should pass. i have been usinq saline drops, vicks baby rub and his humidfier but still a cold. Now he wont finish his bottles and you literally have to force feed him He is also extremly cranky and i know that could be from teethinq but he is not himself and his baby sitter noticed too. i dont know what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query.He seems to have some upper respiratory infection and couple of weeks is pretty long time ,please see a doctor.Home remedies can be tried for only 2-3 days not more than that.He needs at least examination by doctor and needs some medicines for this.
wishing him good health.