Baby struggled for breath for a few seconds. On Infacol for constipation. Infacol causing breathlessness?

My son is 12 days old and is being bottle fed, the other day he was sick while on his play mat and struggled to breath for around 5 + seconds, we had to turn him over and pat his back. We are now concerned that he may choke if we were sleeping without assistance from us. Should we be concerned? We are also giving him a drop of infacol as he seems to be constipated. Infacol seems very thick and am concerned that this may be causing him to not breath.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013