Baby spit up formula milk. Trouble in passing stools. Matter of concern?

My three month old son usually spits up a lot but today he spit up like a waterfall of his formula it was all over his legs body back mouth. he dosent cry at all when it happens or after it happens. I had the GI bug a few days ago I made sure he wasn t home until I got better I was afraid he had that but he dosent have the diareaha or a fever in fact he has trouble pooping. so my question is should I be worried and what could be wrong with him should I have him seen
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
If your son is spitting more forceful and the entire feed he is taking in ,then maybe you will have to keep an infection in mind.Observe him for a day or more.If he persists to vomit and develops a runny motion with fever then probably he has got the gI bug.If at any time you feel he has refusal to feed and passing less urine you will need to show him to the docter immediately.
Take Care.