Baby sounds hoarse while crying. Fussy with feed at bed time. Should I be concerned?

Hi, my 5 week old daughter has sounded hoarse for the past couple of days when she cries, she fusses and turns away while feeding (formula fed) but she doesn't seem to have fever. She has also been pretty fussy before her bed time and will only sleep if she's being held. But when she's awake and alert she is fine, she "talks" and smiles and looks around like a content happy baby. Should I be concerned? What could be causing her to fuss while eating and become increasingly hoarse when she cries?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013