Baby s stool green in color. Stool test resulted reducing agent- positive. What does this mean?

Hi! my daughter is five months old and her motion most of the times is sort of leafy green in colour. when we got her stool test done, the result showed "reducing agents as positive". what does this mean? i wish to inform that this green colour of stool has been happening since her third month when she was totally on breast feed. now i have stopped breast feeding her and she is on formula based milk and semi solids. yet the colour is green. otherwise she is an active baby. pls let me know the actual reason.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013