Baby rolled off sofa hitting hard. Red mark on forehead. Baby reacting normal. Should I be concerned?

Hi, 5 month baby rolled off the sofa... he did cry quite hard for a few minuets after but after 5 mins he was calm again but there is a small red mark on his forehead where he must of bumped it. I took his clothes of and moved all his arms and legs and he showed no signs of any distress for any other area. i put ice on his bump and then sat with him for 25min in which he was babling normally and grabbing for things as he normally does. it was way past his nap time by then so ive put him down and he went to sleep normally and is sleeping in his usual position and I m checking on him every 10 mins. Is there anything else i should be doing? Should i be concerned further if he carries on behaving completely normally?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012