Baby refusing to eat. Prescribed antimalarial drug. Noticed rashes on face. Treatment for rashes?

my 6months old son is refusing to eat or breast feed unless i force him before he eats or sucks breast.i complain to my doctor and she said it might be malaria and prescribed camoquinne enfant after i gave him the drug i noticed some red rashes on his face is it a reaction to the drug and what can i give him to clear the rashes.and i also want to know if i can deworm him cos he sucks his hands.i will really appri8 if u reply me soonest thnks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012