Baby recovering with viral, has profuse sweating when asleep, has red spots on body, white, smelly stools, low appetite. Help?

Hi, I have a baby 13 months old, we were back home on holiday and she got a virus overthere,she had high temperature if 39 for three days,yesterday she was slightly better,her fever went down but she continues to sweat when she s is asleep,today I saw on her tummy, chest and on her full back some red spots,her stools are in different colour,a colour between white and yellow and very smelly, ,she s very pale and refuses feeding,can you please tell me what might this be as yesterday the gp checked her but this red marks came up on evening last night,thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013