Baby pooping mucus, bit of blood found. Xray normal. Affect growth and development?

Good morning Doctors,

Pls help me answer why my 20 months old pooping with mucus and a little bit of blood in it, sometimes she also fart with just mucus like she just had her mucus plug came out from her butt. We went to her pedia last day and doctor sent us to have an xray done but yesterday we got the result and its normal. Its just frustrates me bcuz this is unusual. I searched online and didn't see any good news or saying this thing is just normal for their growing development. Plsssssss pllssssss i need your help
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013