Baby passing yellowish, curd like motions after drinking milk. Reason?

Hi Doctor, My baby is three and half months old. Since yesterday he has passed motion for almost seven times. He has passing motion mostly after drinking milk. He is drinking both breast milk and Nan Pro 1 as his stomach is not getting properly filled with my breast milk. Initially his motion was bit greenish in color but now it has changed to yellow but it has curd like consistency which are slight whitish in color. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013