Baby passing yellow, sticky stools once in 3 days. Was`passing green stools previously. Suggestions?

Hi, my daughter is 5 and half month. She is on exclusive breastfeeding . Her frequency of passing stool is not regular, she passes stool once in 2-3 days only, usually yellow, sticky semi solid. Last 2 weeks she is passing green stools . There is no other symptoms of infection, no fever . She is active as usual. She is also a very poor eater,doesn t take feed more than 5 mins at a time. Is it normal or is there any serious infection or any other concern?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013