Baby passing watery stools. On breastfeed, formula milk. Reducing substances found during stool test. Solution?

Hi Doctor, My baby is of 2 months old from last 7-8 days he passes the watery stool (4-5 times )with pain because he starts crying & feeling uneasy. He is on Breastfeeding as well as I am giving him Formula milk (Lactogen 1).Now I stop giving him Formula Milk from last 3 days but still he is facing the same problem. In the stool test Reducing substances is present. What should I do? Should I stop giving him Breast feeding Or Should I Stop Drinking cow milk.....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013