Baby passing green stools, foamy with white specs several times a day. Remedies?

hi, my three month old son is passing green stools several times a day. He is breastfed and given formula about once in a day or once in two days (whenever he doesn t seem satisfied after the feed). The stool is foamy and has white granules in it. when we got his stool tested about a month ago, the result came out to be Reducing Substance + He doesn t have fever and is active. Can I give him Sporlac? Please suggest remedies.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013