Baby passing gas, watery, greenish yellow stools after giving Similac advance. Suggestions?

MY DAUGHTER IS 45 DAY OLD. I WAS BREAST FEEDING AS WELL AS SUPPLEMENTING HER WITH SIMILAC ADVANCE. AFTER ABOUT TWO WEEKS TIME SHE DEVELOPED WATERY STOOLS 8-9 TIMES A DAY AND WAS VERY FUSSY, WHILE FEEDING, AFTER FEEDING. THAN SHE ALSO STARTED PASSING SMALL AMOUNT OF BLOOD IN MUCOUS IN STOOL. TOOK HER TO HER PED AND HE SAID IT IS PROBABLY AN ALLERGY TO MILK PROTEIN , SO GAVE HER NEUTROMIGEN, N CUT ALL DAIRY IN MY DIET . ABOUT THE 4TH DAY ON NEUTROMIGEN SHE STARTED TAKING LESS FEED PER 24C HOURS, SO THE PED SAID TO SWITCH BACK TO SIMILAC ADVANCE. 24 HOURS ON SIMILAC ADVANCE , MY BABY PASSED WATERY, DARK GREENISH YELLOW STOOLS AND PASSES A LOT OF GAS, PLEASE ADVICE, I M WORRIED.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012