Baby passing frequent loose stools since birth. Having stool slightly acidic, positive for WBC. Indications?

Hello, My daughter is 13 months old and have 8-10 loose stools a day and had them since birth. Her GI doctor did some stool test couple days ago. Results are 6.0 for Stool PH and Positive for WBC ,Feces/Lacoferri. She is miserable now with so many stools and diaper rash . She can t even digest even the blandest food anymore. I hope to hear from her GI doc soon. Please help me understand what these results mean.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013