Baby passing dark, sticky stools. Looked like meconium. Feeds on formula milk, sweet potatoes, bananas. Suggestions?

My 6 month old has dark, sticky bowel movement . Her grandmother referred to it as black, but it looks like a dark gray/greenish color to me. It happened today, as well a few times earlier this week. She is formula fed and eats sweet potatoes and bananas so far (one feeding with peas yesterday and two with oatmeal). It looked similar to online photos of meconium. Should I page the pediatrician or can it wait until the office opens? Thank you for your help...Melissa
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013