Baby passing blood, mucous in stool. Test says Occult blood (stool) positive. Suggestions?

Hi my name is noor and im a mother of a a baby girl 3 and a half months old , few days back I found some blood and mucus in her stool, we had get her done a stool test and the report says tht colour-greenish yellow, consistency-watery, mucus - +2, blood - nil , worms -none seen and microscopic result is R.B.C- 05/HPF, PUSS CELLS- 20/HPF, CYSTS- NONE SEEN, OVA- NONE ,PARASITES- NONE .... Result is occult blood ( stool) - positive .... Im really worried abt this cn u plx let me if there is something to worry or not plx reply asap!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013