Baby passed white bowels after taking antibiotics for strep throat. Matter of concern?

Hi- My 17 month old daughter has just completed an antibiotic , amoxicillan for strep throat . I started giving her kefir and a juice, both with probiotics in the past two days after she completed the antibiotic. She is having quite a bit of bowel movement , and yesterday she delivered a white bowel movement. There are no othe problems shown. She is playing normally. Could the white bowel be a reason to take her to the Pediatrician? Thanks, Cordelia
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012