Baby on breast feed, not ready to take any other milk. How can the breast feed be stopped?

Hello Dr, My baby is 19 months old. She is still on breast feed. she doesn t drink any other milk other than the breastmilk , looks like she doesn t like the taste, smell of it. I ve tried everything, formula s, cow s milk, nothing works, this is really worrying me, not sure if she s getting the necessary nutrients b coz lately she s been not eating well. also I need suggestions on how to stop breast feeding... Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012