Baby on breast feed. Given formula milk. Got indigestion and vomiting. What can be given?

My baby is 3 months old and on breast feed. Next month i will be joining office so have to leave my baby on top feed. I had tried Similac, Lactogen and Amul Taaza milk (packet toned milk) but my baby is not digesting any of these. I tried these three types of milk at different intervals but my baby is vomiting the same. After two to three hours he vomits (twice or thrice) in large volume and then becomes dull and lethargic. Pl advice which milk / milk substitute can be given to my baby when i am at office.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013