Baby not urinated since 2 days, having constipation. Loss of apetite, sleeplessness. Suggestions?

My 11month old has not had a wet nappy in nearly two days and she s had three stools which are very small and extremely hard and dark. She s only eaten two yogurts since yesterday morning and doesn t want to eat or drink she s not even had 8ounce of fluid today and refuses to eat and drink, also she s not sleeping a lot either and If I put her down she starts to cry and pulls me close any help would be appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013