Baby moves head from side to side before sleeping. Worried about brain damage

Hi my baby is 9 weeks old, in the evening when i put her in bed, i kiss her on her head and i put music on so she knows that she must sleep. But she doesnt sleep directly, she begins with moving her arms and legs then she stops and begins with moving her head from right to left and from left to right strongly till she falls in sleep, this makes me worry coz maybe it will have a brain damage or something else and it isnt nice for me to watch her do that, sometimes she even hits her head bij the bed and doesnt feel a thing. Can you please tell me what to do and what are the consequesnes?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012