Baby keeps getting strep throat. Advised another ultrasound after previous ultrasound showed shadow. Matter of concern?

My grandson went the other day to the hospital and they did a xray , and thought he might have a enlarged heart , so they sent him to houston chidren s hospital and they did a ultra sound and said everything looks good, but they just called and said they need to schedule him another ultra sound to see if they were right. Cause they thought it might have been a shadow, he keeps getting strep throat , do i need to worry? He is only 10 months old, he plays alot and smile.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012