Baby is developing cystic hygroma. can can anyone help me with this ?

hi,um 12 weeks pregnant now,i discovered by first screen ultrasound that my baby has thickened nuchal fold of 4.6mm,i had a previous abortion few months b4 because i was told that my baby had also thickened nuchal fold ,meningocele(as they told me),hydrops,ascitis & intestinal anomalies (they didn t tell the name of the anomalies of intestine),i believe it was cystic hygroma & they misdiagnosed it as meningocele as i searched on the net & i saw u/s images of the cystic hygroma & it looks like my first baby & how it is associated with ascitis & hydrops,then i remembered that my younger sister was born with a swelling in her neck & it resolved spontaneously,& me & my husband r first cousins but no family history of any chromosomal i just wanna ask about my present pregnancy after these information i gave u ,is it possible that this baby is developing cystic hygroma ?& is it related 2 consanguinity ? what shall i do in this stage knowing that i have arranged 4 genetic counseling 4 me & my husband & 4 the baby i will do CVS within approximately 10 days ? is there any extra advice or information that can help me now?,thank u so much
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011