Baby is G6PD+. Is it safe to use body wash containing lavender and chamomile?

Lavender, AAAAAAA & Chamomile are the content of the natural hair and body wash that I plan to use for my baby who is G6PD+, Is it safe for us to use?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Hi Dear.
Welcome to the board of Health care Magic.
There is a list of some medicines and chemicals(to be avoided) which can be obtained from you Paed.
In my opinion Chamomile and levendor should not cause any harm to the baby.
But still I advice you to be be conscious on the very first application. if any abnormal reaction better to contact your pead.
Hope your query is answered