Baby injured on head. What harm can that cause?

My baby is two weeks old and in the middle of the night I was shaking her bottle in the dark while she was on my lap and the bottom of the bottle on the corner hit her right in the soft spot. She cried right away and only for a few seconds. Should I be worried? Could I have caused her any damage? She seems a little crabbier today. There was no mark on her head and the soft spot looks and feels normal.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
You told there is no mark head and soft spot, so nothing to worry.
The trauma by a feeding bottile while shaking will be minimal and doesnt have caused significant injury to the child.
Watch for her activity, feeding .
If every thing is good, activity and feeding is normal and there is no cry, nothing to worry.
If you find any difference, consult your Pediatrician.
Hope i have answered your query.

Pediatrician Dr. Synthyia Bhagat's  Response
Thanks for your query,
Relax,she will be fine just observe her for 24 hours regarding any ;
Refusal of feed.
Bulging soft spot.
In case you observe any get her examined by your pediatrician.

Wishing your baby good health.
God bless.