Baby hurt head after falling, caused deep indent in the forehead. Matter of concern?

My daughter, 13mos, is only starting to walk. Earlier today, she let go of my hand and went half running towards the cabinet door. She fell, of course, on the floor face first but smashed her forehead on the cabinet door with embossed deisgns. It left a pretty deep gash, about 1-2mm deep, 1mm wide & 2-3mm long. She seems fine, cried a little & a bit cranky. Im concerned if this needs serious attention or not. As im worried because of how big a dent it was.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012