Baby hospitalised following bronchitis, pneumonia, advised isomil instead of Nan formula, vomitting after drinking isomil, advised to change to Nan LF, problem persists. Suggestions?

Hi, My daughter is 6 months old, and was hospitalized for bronchitis and phemonia, he told me to change from Nan formula to Isomil 1, so i did, but while she was in hospital she had runny tummy, i asked the nurse they said it is the antibiotics , but i had a feeling it was the milk, so she was discharged two or three days after that. I carried on with Isomil but after the second day at home she just keeps vomiting after feeding with Isomil, so i called the doc he said to go get Molitium for vomiting, and also to get re hydration sachets, but she doesnt vomit after the sachet only after feeding her the bottle of Isomil, the doc also told me to go from 180ml and 3 scoops, to 120ml to 1 scoop, but it is still the same. HE nw told me to change back to Nan LF, ( Lactose free, she doesnt have a fever and seems fine, but as soon as she has a bottle 15 min later she vomits. Could this be because of the Isomil?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012