Baby hit on head. Throwing up, diarrhea, lethargic, fever. Concussion?

My 12 month old was dropped by my five year old 4 days ago and hit his head on the back of a chair. The next day he started throwing up and having diarrhea. He will seem to be fine for a few hours and then just gets lethargic, and cuddly. He has a fever that only goes away with tylenol. It has been as high as 102. Could this be a concussion or something else. Do I need to take him in. He has not kept anything down in almost 4 days.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013