Baby hit head above the eye. Has swelling, bruise turning black and blue. See the doctor?

My daughter is 14 months and fell while running and hit her head on the coffee table leg right above her eye. She didnt lose consciousness but she has a dent in her head and it is swelling and turning black and blue. She has calmed down after about 10 minutes of crying and we tried to put some ice on it but it is hard to do because i am sure it hurts to the touch. Do you think we need to go to the ER and if not what should we be watching for to make sure nothing else is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013