Baby having watery stools, contains mucous. Prescribed pedialyte. Dosage?

i have a one month and 5 day old baby that ever since monday i have been noticing her stool is more watery, contains mucus , has seed like dots. I just changed her diaper and i noticed it was more watery than usual and as i was wiping her her stool squirted out, i know its diarreah because of the number of diapers she gets dirty and how fussy she has been getting, but her pediatrician told me its normal.. i don t know what else to do i need help to determine what is wrong with my baby, she eats every three hours her 3.5 to 4 oz. she has not shown any signs of dyhdration other than fussiness. Her pediatrician also recommended to give her strictly pedialyte for 12 hours but did not indicate how many ounces. i need answers please help doctor .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012