Baby having soft expanding bump behind right ear. Red spots also present. What is it and treatment?

I have a 3 month old baby with a soft bump about an inch behind her right ear. On the surface of the skin she has two very small red spots which seems like if it was an abrasion. However, it has been there for two weeks with no improvement and I think the bump/mass seems to be getting bigger. It also seems to have a slight purple pigment. It feels soft and is mobile when you press it with your fingers. I'm worried as to what it could be.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013