Baby having skin redness, rash, swelling. Used Lacticare, Physiogel. Which is a better medication?

Good morning! Im a mother of 4 months baby. @ weeks ago, my baby had an skin rashes and redness. when we consulted his pedia, she recommended the lacticare 1% lotion. The first we applied it, it was like nothing changed, maybe because it s too early to see the result. But on the second day, after applying it on the rashes skin, my baby had the swollen skin that was so red also. So, I decided to stop usiong it and continued using tha physiogel cream. But after two weeks, my baby still having the rashes.. I want to know if the redness and swell on skin after applying lacticare is normal effect or it is delicate to baby skin? Do you think physiogel cream is much better? Hope you could answer my question. Thank in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012