Baby having red spots on stomach, back. Advised to give flaxseed oil. Suggestions?

my baby has some reddy pinky spots that has been on his tummy and back for over 5 weeks. we visited doctor about it several weeks ago and was told it was rosalis something which i can t exactly remember the right word and that it would go away after 6 weeks. naturopath told me it cant be that and told me to give baby less high salycilate food and give flexseed does not bother the baby at all and he is a happy clever baby
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012