Baby having red bum, passing watery stools. Is this due to teething?

Hi my 6 month old daughter woke up on Thursday with red raw bum and what seems to be passing is probably only about a tablespoon if you were to scoop up stools they are runny watery type with what looks like mustard seeds has never had this before they are completely normal all the time and she s usually regular 1 to 2 a day I have started solids about 2 weeks ago have completely stopped now and just giving formula but yet she s still passing them and she hasn t done a normal poo just these watery runny type ones quite frequently is this teething she has a constant drool and runny nose confused not sure what to do the happy rash is ridiculous am putting daktozin and curash on but not much improvement as she s constantly passing poos
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013