Baby having recurring fever even after giving ibugesic plus. How to stop fever?

Hi, my 19 month baby have fever since yesterday. I given have Ibugesic plus syrup 2 ml. yesterday he was fit after taking medicine and again got fever then again given him medicine. again he was fit but today I given 2 dose of same medicine 1st at 5 AM and 2nd at 11 AM. but still he is suffering from fever. fever is not more than 101 degree centigrate. what to do now. can I give Ibugesic plus 4 times in a day or what....please suggest..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013