Baby having rashes in the bottom, painful while urinating. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, My 7.5 month old baby has got loose motion and also red rashes on her bottom. For the loose motion, we are controlling her diet . But the rashes are bothering her a lot. She cries everytime she has a motion or urinates. I am also avoiding diaper and keeping her in loose nappies only. Please suggest how to make sure that rashes go away soon. Also suggest if I need to do something for more for her loose motion. Thanks, Harveen.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012