Baby having lump between vagina and bum. No pain. What is it?

Hi, my 7 month old baby has a lump (not a gristly lump -- quite soft if you like) between her vagina and bum (more or less right above her bum hole). it has got slightly bigger since i first noticed it (approx 3 - 4 weeks ago) however it doesnt seem to cause her any stress or pain and doesnt seem to have grown any more in the last 2 weeks. it doesnt really look sore but i dont want to leave it any longer and my GP has said that they cannot see her until the 19th Feb -- this was when i spoke to my GP last week. Could you please give any information on what this is most likely to be? thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013