Baby having lactose intolerance for milk powder. Mother not producing enough milk for the baby. Suggestions?

he was also hospitalised for jaundice as de bilirubin level was 17 now he is ok with that but due to all these stuff he is not taking my milk as he couldnt lactate which is my main concern .i have tried everything but everything in vain..nothing is working n because of powder milk he is having stomache all de time...i gave him colic aid drops so he is bit relief.please suggest anything which wil put him on my milk n any medication to increase my milk production as well as i do express feeding.....waiting for ur reply please help.... YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013