Baby having huge boil in the groin area, large skin tags on chest. Inter-related? Permanent cure?

My grandson is 20 mos old and for the 6th time, he has gotten this huge boil/ pimple on his groin area. It has been lanced in the ER on 2 different occasions. On 3 differnt occasions I have been able to pop this thing myself and use Peroxide and then apply bandaid with Triple Abx ointment. No one has ever done a culture on this and it keeps coming back. His father who is a nasty drug addict and has no more contact with him had MRSA last summer. My grandson who has two little sisters also have had this. He now has it again and I have to have it lanced--again. Also he has 4 rather large skin tags on his chest . Could this be connected? I really want this to go away once and for all. It is so traumatic when he is strapped to a board and this thing gets lanced. I have been told it is just some kind of a bug under his skin . He also has no contact with his little sisters. They have a different mother. No other family members have gotten anything like this.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012