Baby having high fever off and on. Temporary relief with antibiotics. Breastfeeding. Mother does'nt have enough milk. Solution?

Hi,my son is 15 months old,he had a very high fever ,colds and very bad cough! Last Saturday he vomits 4 times and we bring him to emergency,but they send us home at 5am. Sunday morning my son had a very high fever (40degree) and we went to a walk-in clinic. The doctor give him an antibiotic . Monday morning fever went down to 37.6degree. After lunch fever goes up and never went down to 38.5. Until today Tuesday he still have fever highest of 39.6. He don t eat anything and we have a very hard time giving him water. He only takes my milk because until now I am breast feeding him. My problem is I don t have enough milk. I need help. What to do. He just keep sleeping.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013