Baby having frequent motions, sometimes face swollen, rashes and loose motions if given wheatabix. Diet problems?

lHi i have an 11 month old baby girl who passes anything from 8 to 12 dirty nappies a day! From Sunday she has got very destressed when passing them as in kneees up and screaming! I don;t beleive she could be constipated because she has so many. Also there are mornings when i lift her out of the cot and her face would be quite swollen. I have noticed that she can t take wheatabix as she breaks out in a rash (rash round her eyes, mouth and torso)and would have severe looses nappies for about 24 hrs afterwards. Could theses symptoms be doing with her diet?? I give her what we eat...
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012