Baby having fluid bumps at the back of head. Feeding, sleeping more than usual. Solution?

my little boy is now 11 weeks old and a couple of days ago some fluid like bumps come up on the back of his head. i took him to hospital and they done scans said he was fine and sent me home i am 17years old and this is my first baby. all they said was it was fluid on his head so i aint really had any answers. his fine in his self and is still feeding his just sleeping more then usual. what should i do? should i be worrying as much as i am ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
thanks for asking
You have not mentioned the size of the fluid bump or whether it is increasing in size or it is pulsatile .Fluid on head or fluid bump at the back of head is usually not normal , but as you have said scan reports were normal , still you can visit a pediatrician and ask for the exact diagnosis and ask for its treatment and stop worrying about .
take care.