Baby having fever and unilateral cervical lymphadenitis. Suggest effective medicine for cure

4 years & 7 months female child have fever, & unilateral cervical lymphadenitis & started on cefuroxime & paracetamol & ibuprofen almost in full dose ( cefuroxime 350 mg every 12 hours, ibuprofen 200 mg every 6 to 8 hours, paracetamol 200 300 mg evry 6 to 8 hours, but still having episodes of fever up to 39.5 for 4 days wbcs 0000 & start to have erythema of palms & soles now , there is periods of feeling well & bad what is your opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013