Baby having fever. Overdose of Taxim-O. What are the side-effects of Taxim-O?

my son is 1 year and 3 months old. he was suffering with high temperature fever of 104 degrees. my pediatrician suggested me antibiotic TAXIM-O , 5ml single dose per day. I mistook the dosage as 5ml twice a day. I started the medicine and given my son 3 doses of 5ml each until now, with gap of 12 hours for each dose. I over dosed the medicine. my son is normal as usual , also with no fever. Kindly suggest me the side effects of TAXIM -o and what I should do now.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012