Baby having fever. On AMOXIL, Paracetamol, and Orofer XT. Blood analysis shows low hemoglobin. On Feronia XT. Temperature not coming down. Treatment?

My baby is running a very high temperature for more than 3 weeks now and have seen a pediatrician after which he prescribed these drugs.

Here is a lists of the medicine
AMOXIL (Oral Suspension)
Paracetamol (Oral suspension)
Orofer XT(Ferrous Ascorbate and Folic Acid Suspension)

All the medications seems not to be working, we run a lab test and the result shows nothing was wrong accept she has a low hemoglobin, the doctor prescribed a medicine for that, but still high temperature persist.
After the test result he also prescribed another Feronia XT(Ferrous Ascorbate and Folic Acid Suspension)

My worries is that after all this medication my baby body temperature(HOTNESS OF BODY) still runs high.     

My brother whose son suffer the same kind of fever in the past told me is Cefixime that relieved him, though my pediatrician said my baby sickness is a viral disease, please can i administer the Cefixime to me baby?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013