Baby having fever. Found measles kind of rashes. Given crocin and mefanorm suspension. What can be done?

hello Doc,
My kid is of 9 months old. He was having fever so i was giving crocin drop but after 4 hrs again fever was coming. I gave him crocin for 2 days, 3rd day i went to another pediatrician who recommended mefanorm suspension. I gave him 2 doses of the same. The next day i found some measles kind of rashes on his body bt i am not clear that is measles or any reaction.Can you please tell me what can be that?(i have done MP test which is -ve) Also he is not liking to eat anything after fever. Suggest me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013